- On receipt of a job request, we will complete the required work within agreed service level parameters.
- On receipt of an urgent job request, we will attend the job site within 3 hours.
- Our staff carry company identification tags and are always in company uniform.
- All staff members are police and working with children checked and are fully qualified and registered in accordance with electrical regulations, best trade practices and safety requirements.
- We will provide quotes for projects, should the need arise.
24 Hour Emergency Service
In the case of an emergency, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with our on-call service technicians.
Health & Safety
Laser Electrical Yarraville have a proud health and safety record. We have comprehensive safety plans and reporting structures to ensure our staff, customers and the general public interact within a safe and healthy environment.
We comply with all health and safety requirements.
Insurance & Accreditations
Laser Electrical Yarraville is a fully accredited businesses within their industry, representing quality service and experience within each industry.
Our business carries public liability insurance to the value of $20 million.
Energy Saving & Energy Efficiency
After becoming familiar with individual sites and their respective needs, we will be able to recommend energy saving initiatives.
Electrically, these may be as simple as changing to the right type of energy efficient lamps or the installation of daylight sensors.